|Address||308 Negra Arroyo Lane|
|Owner(s)|| Walter White|
|Resident(s)|| Walter White|
Walter White Jr.
In a flashback, Walter and Skyler visited the house when she was still pregnant with Walt Jr. The house has three bedrooms and a pool in the backyard. Walter was unsatisfied with only three bedrooms but later, with unknown reasons, agrees to buy the house.
The house was briefly renovated by Walt when he replaced the water heater, and some of the rotted wood he found in the floor and in the crawl space underneath. Walt leaves some of the new floor loose, like a secret trapdoor, leading to the crawl space. He later used this as an entrance when he was locked out of the house by Skyler. In season 4, Skyler uses this same spot to access the crawl space where she hide some of Walt's excess cash among clothes in space saver bags.
At one point, the house was bugged by Mike to monitor Skyler's intentions. Mike drilled through the stucco and placed the bug where it could overhear conversations in the kitchen. Walt later had Mike remove it.
The neighborhood was hit by the debris from the Wayfarer 515 collision.
Walt and Skyler hide large sums of cash in various parts of the house:
- Baby room, taped down inside the vent (the first main spot)
- Garage, behind insulation (the second main spot)
- Baby room, duffel bag in the closet (temporary, Skyler accidentally finds it)
- Master bedroom, with clothing in space saver bags (it breaks the rack)
- Crawl space, with clothing in space saver bags (the current main spot)
- The actual location of the home in Albuquerque used as the White House is at: 3828 Piermont Dr. NE ABQ, NM
| Main: White Residence • Jesse's House • Schrader Residence • J. P. Wynne High School • Jane's Apartment • Pinkman Residence|
Local Businesses: Car Wash • Mesa Credit Union • Family 1st Clothing • The Crystal Palace • Beneke Fabricators • The Offices of Saul Goodman & Associates • Los Pollos Hermanos • Gustavo's Farm • Casa Tranquila • Lazer Base • Lavandería Brillante