Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Just finished watching Granite State, and I couldn't be more excited for the final episode, I've already got Pizza ordered and beer chilling in the fridge.
I originally thought that the Final Episode was going to be Walt vs Hank, but now we know it's a whole other story.
Vince Gilligan stated that the final episode will tie up all loose ends. Here's a few things I think will happen.
- Marie: Now widowed, depressed and vengeful. Walt will come to her to explain, but she will not here any of it.
- The White Family: Will be resenting the memory of the former man of the house, only for him to show up and say a final goodbye.
- Gretchen and Elliot: The final insult has sent Walt over the edge, He will be coming to make his position clear to his former best friends.
- Brock: Now without a mother, this boy needs a father figure. Will Jesse make it to be there for him.
- Saul Goodman: A minor scene to set him up for his spin off.
- Lydia: She deserves a lot of nastiness to happen to her. But personally I think she will suffer a sever panic attack turned heart attack.
- The White Supremicist Gang: Best case scenario, All of them rot in prison. Worst case, everyone of them will stare down the business end of an M60.
- Todd: Todd will get his cummupance. Most likely at the hands of Jesse.
- Jesse: If there was anybody who's fate I was unsure of, it's his.I initially thought that Jesse would die (he was almost killed of early in the show according to some sources, but if anyone has a chance to make it out of this alive. He's probably the one.
- Walter White: There's no two ways about it, Walt is going to die in the final episode. The only question is: "How?" Will he succumb to his cancer? Or will Jesse kill him?
These are just a few of my thoughts. But I know if any show will give total closure, It's Breaking Bad.
What questions do you want the finale?