The title sequence of Better Call Saul is different for each episode of a season, but identical from season to season. There are thus ten title sequences, featuring various images from Jimmy McGill’s future life as Saul Goodman, all of it presented with the same terrible image quality of early VHS or public access television.
- A close-up of the inflatable Statue of Liberty outside of Saul Goodman & Associates is shown.
- Saul's Cadillac is shown driving on a road, with close-ups on the "LWYRUP" license plate.
- A woman is seen smoking in a law office and using a Scales of Justice as an ashtray.
- The drawer of burner cellphones in Saul Goodman's office is shown, with a quick flash of the Hello Kitty cellphone he gives Jesse Pinkman.
- Saul Goodman's bus stop bench advertisement from the Breaking Bad episode "" is shown.
- A Saul Goodman ad from a tattered phone book is shown hanging at a payphone.
- Saul's chi machine from "" and "" is shown turned on.
- Three different shots of Saul's ties lying on the ground, all with Tarantulas crawling out of them.
- A Saul Goodman matchbook floats inside of a flushing urinal.
- A "World Greatest Lawyer" mug falls from Saul's desk and breaks to the ground, spilling coffee.