- "Hey, man, I'm slingin' mad volume and fat stackin' benjis, you know what I'm sayin'? I can't be all about, like, spelling an shit!""
- ―Skinny Pete to Jesse.
"Skinny" Pete is one of Jesse Pinkman's longtime friends and a former drug runner of his.
Jesse later recruited Skinny Pete to deal his Blue Sky meth, although Pete was on probation. He was mugged by two addicts, Spooge and his lady, forcing Jesse to get the money and product back. ("Breakage")
After Brandon "Badger" Mayhew was nearly arrested and Christian "Combo" Ortega was killed, Pete quit dealing for Jesse, fearing his going back to prison and his own safety. ("Better Call Saul") ("Mandala")
Skinny Pete began attending Narcotics Anonymous meetings with Jesse and Badger to sell meth to the recovering drug addicts. He stopped selling when the NA meetings worked on him and he sobered up. When Jesse asks why he is still attending meetings, he replies "I'm on like Step Five!" ("Abiquiú")
Skinny Pete broke the twelve step process by using crystal meth at Jesse's house while Jesse was recovering from his own emotional agony. ("Thirty-Eight Snub")
- Skinny Pete: "What do you think all those sparkles and shit are? Transporters are breaking you apart right down to your molecules and bones. They're makin' a copy. That dude who comes out on the other side? He's not you. He's a color Xerox."
- Badger: "So you're telling me every time Kirk went into the transport he was killing himself? So over the whole series, there was, like, 147 Kirks?"
- Skinny Pete: "At least. Dude, no, why do you think McCoy never liked to beam nowhere? 'Cause he's a doctor, bitch! Look it up, it's science!"
- —Skinny Pete and Badger having one of their usual conversations.[src]
- Skinny Pete may be borderline illiterate, as he is seen spelling "street" wrong and having trouble reading his own writing. ("Peekaboo") However, he's surprisingly articulate compared to his friends and shows signs of an impressive intellect at times.
- Charles Baker is talented at the piano, the writer wrote in a scene of Skinny Pete playing "Solfeggietto" by C. P. E. Bach on the keyboard flawlessly to demonstrate this. ("Hazard Pay")
- Skinny Pete is one of three characters (along with Brandon "Badger" Mayhew and Steven Gomez) to appear in all five seasons, despite not being main cast members.
- Skinny Pete is one of the few characters whose last name remains unknown.
- Skinny Pete drives a 1972 Ford Thunderbird.