The fourth season of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on June 27, 2017. It will consist of 10 episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and will air in 2018.
The plan at this point for the series is not to debut again for its fourth season until September, 2018.
- In the episode "Better Call Saul" of Breaking Bad, while Jesse and Walt have Saul on his knees in the desert, Saul is heard uttering “Oh, no, Lalo, please don’t do it!”.
- Bob Odenkirk has vowed in an interview for Deadline that he hopes that the character of Lalo will be introduced in this season 4.
- Wired magazine revealed that the crew spotted the name Lalo on a corkboard in the Better Call Saul writers’ room earlier this year. “We have to earn our Breaking Bad crossover moments on the show,” said Peter Gould.
- ↑ Better Call Saul Renewed for Season 4
- ↑ Emmys: HBO’s ‘Veep’ Likely To Skip Race Next Year; AMC’s ‘Better Call Saul’ Also Won’t Debut In Time For 2018 Eligibility
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4|