The fourth season of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced on June 27, 2017. It will consist of 10 episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length, and will air in 2018.
- Bob Odenkirk as Jimmy McGill
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut
- Rhea Seehorn as Kim Wexler
- Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin
- Michael Mando as Nacho Varga
- Giancarlo Esposito as Gustavo Fring
- In the episode "Better Call Saul" of Breaking Bad, while Jesse and Walt have Saul on his knees in the desert, Saul is heard uttering “Oh, no, Lalo, please don’t do it!”.
- Bob Odenkirk has vowed in an interview for Deadline that he hopes that the character of Lalo will be introduced in this season 4.
- Wired magazine revealed that the crew spotted the name Lalo on a corkboard in the Better Call Saul writers’ room earlier this year. “We have to earn our Breaking Bad crossover moments on the show,” said Peter Gould.
- Thomas Schnauz teases about the fourth season: "We have more Nacho now."
- Season 4 will be the second (consecutive) season without co-creator Vince Gilligan writing, although he will continue to direct.
Awards and nominations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 ‘Better Call Saul’ season 4 confirmed to begin in September 2018
- ↑ Better Call Saul Renewed for Season 4
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4|