The second season of the American television drama series Better Call Saul was announced in July of 2014. The series returned on Monday, February 15th 2016, at 10pm ET/PT. It consisted of 10 episodes, each running approximately 50 minutes in length.
To Be Added
|Bob Odenkirk||James McGill||10||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Jonathan Banks||Mike Ehrmantraut||10||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Rhea Seehorn||Kim Wexler||10||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Patrick Fabian||Howard Hamlin||9||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✘||✔||✔||✔|
|Michael Mando||Nacho Varga||7||✔||✔||✔||✔||✘||✔||✘||✘||✔||✔|
|Michael McKean||Chuck McGill||7||✘||✔||✔||✔||✔||✘||✘||✔||✔||✔|
|11||"Switch"||February 15, 2016||2.57|
|Jimmy and Kim's relationship takes a new turn. Mike decides it's for the best to sever his affiliation with an unrestrained associate.|
|12||"Cobbler"||February 22, 2016||2.23|
|To keep a potentially messy situation from unraveling, Mike brokers a deal. Jimmy works to exonerate an eccentric client.|
|13||"Amarillo"||February 29, 2016||2.20|
|Jimmy's client outreach efforts thrive, and he exhibits new heights of showmanship. Mike is perplexed by daughter-in-law Stacey's troubling news.|
|14||"Gloves Off"||March 7, 2016||2.20|
|Jimmy's actions unexpectedly create waves for Kim. Mike cautiously weighs a lucrative proposal that might bring about dire consequences.|
|15||"Rebecca"||March 14, 2016||1.99|
|Jimmy becomes frustrated with his restrictive work environment. Kim pulls out all the stops to dig herself out of a seemingly bottomless hole at HHM.|
|16||"Bali Ha'i"||March 21, 2016||2.11|
|Jimmy finds comfort in a familiar place. Kim receives a life-changing proposal. Mike is pushed to the limit when what he holds dearest is threatened.|
|17||"Inflatable"||March 28, 2016||2.03|
|Mike's growing frustration shows when his hand is forced. With Jimmy's help, he works to keep the peace. Jimmy boldly forges a new path forward.|
|18||"Fifi"||April 4, 2016||1.93|
|Mike is determined to settle the score with a dangerous adversary. An unexpected opportunity to gain a competitive edge falls in Jimmy's lap.|
|19||"Nailed"||April 11, 2016||2.06|
|Mike takes a methodical approach to his mission. Someone questions Chuck's capabilities. Jimmy faces a personal dilemma.|
|20||"Klick"||April 18, 2016||2.26|
|Jimmy is forced to make a hard choice. Mike takes matters into his own hands. Hamlin relays shocking news while Chuck's condition continues to evolve.|
The second season of Better Call Saul was nominated for seven Emmy Awards but won none:
- The series was nominated for Outstanding Drama Series.
- Bob Odenkirk was nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
- Jonathan Banks was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
- Kelley Dixon was nominated for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series ("Rebecca").
- Kelley Dixon and Chris McCaleb were nominated for Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Drama Series ("Nailed").
- Phillip W. Palmer, Larry Benjamin, Kevin Valentine were nominated for Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series ("Klick").
- The series was nominated for Outstanding Special Visual Effects in a Supporting Role ("Fifi").
The second season was also nominated for one Golden Globe Award:
The second season won:
- The series won a second consecutive American Film Institute Award for Television Programs of the Year.
- Rhea Seehorn won her second consecutive Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries or TV Film.
- Bob Odenkirk won his second consecutive Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
- Originally ordered for 13 episodes, it was reduced to 10 episodes in November 2015.
- When put in the right order, the first letters of each episodes are an anagram for "FRING’S BACK". The creators have confirmed that it is a clue about the arrival of Gustavo Fring on Better Call Saul.
|Better Call Saul Seasons|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3|