At the U.S.-Mexico border, hundreds of semi trucks await their turn to cross the border. The camera tracks as one Regalo Helado ice cream truck crosses through the border, then is redirected to an inspection station. Once inside the depot, Border Patrol agents comb through the entire truck searching for any possible drugs the ice cream truck could be carrying, while the driver looks on anxiously. After a while, he's cleared and allowed to go on his way, but not before he opens and takes an ice cream popsicle from one of his boxes for himself.
The driver pulls to a stop on a rural roadway a few miles from the border. He gets out, and walks a short distance away to a drop site marked by a loose rock. He moves away the rock and grabs a revolver stashed in a lockbox hidden by the rock. He then returns to his truck and drives off. As he leaves, the camera pans down on a pile of popsicle sticks planted in the ground near the rock; this guy is a drug courier and this is not his first smuggling run.
- Bob Odenkirk as Jimmy McGill
- Jonathan Banks as Mike Ehrmantraut
- Rhea Seehorn as Kim Wexler
- Patrick Fabian as Howard Hamlin
- Michael Mando as Nacho Varga (credit only)
- Michael McKean as Chuck McGill
- Kerry Condon as Stacey Ehrmantraut
- Rex Linn as Kevin Wachtell
- Josh Fadem as Joey Dixon
- Cara Pifko as Paige Novick
- Brendan Fehr as Bauer
- Manuel Uriza as Ximenez Lecerda
- Elisha Yaffe as Lance
- Mark Margolis as Hector "Tio" Salamanca
- Brandon K. Hampton as Ernesto
- Vincent Fuentes as Arturo
- Abigail Zoe Lewis as Kaylee Ehrmantraut
- Julian Bonfiglio as Sound Guy
- Sarah Minnich as Brenda
- Robert Grossman as Fudge
- Audrey Moore as Julie
- Sherman Allen as Steve
- Anthony Garcia as Ice Cream Shop Manager
- Joshua Nathaniel Melendez as Air Force MP
- Richard Bacca II as Border Agent
- John Trejo as Border Inspector
- Glenn Foster as Ice Agent
- Steve Stafford as Helicopter Pilot
- The scene where the truck driver retrieves the hidden gun was filmed on the same stretch of road that both Los Pollos Hermanos truck attacks ("Bullet Points" and "Cornered") were filmed on.
- Jimmy and Kim are eating hot dogs at the "Dog House", the place where Jesse Pinkman used to sell meth before meeting Walter White.
- Chuck compares Jimmy to Svengali in his influence over Kim.
- We see FIFI, the last surviving Boeing B-29 Superfortress.
- Mike watches His Girl Friday.
- Chuck mentions the Community Reinvestment Act,Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 and the Sarbanes–Oxley Act.
|Better Call Saul -- Season 2|
|#01 "Switch"||#05 "Rebecca"||#09 "Nailed"|
|#02 "Cobbler"||#06 "Bali Ha'i"||#10 "Klick"|
|#03 "Amarillo"||#07 "Inflatable"|
|#04 "Gloves Off"||#08 "Fifi"||<< Season 1|