At the U.S.-Mexico border, hundreds of semi trucks await their turn to cross the border. The camera tracks as one Regalo Helado ice cream truck crosses the border and is then redirected to an inspection station. Once inside the depot, Border Patrol agents comb through the truck searching for any possible drugs, while the driver looks on anxiously. After a while, he's cleared and allowed to go on his way, but not before he takes an ice cream popsicle from one of his boxes for himself.
The driver pulls to a stop on a rural roadway a few miles from the border. He gets out, and walks a short distance into the dessert to a drop site marked by a loose rock. He moves the rock and grabs a revolver stashed in a lockbox hidden underneath. He then returns to his truck and drives off. As he leaves, the camera pans down on a pile of popsicle sticks planted in the ground near the rock, indicating that this was not his first visit.
- The scene where the truck driver retrieves the hidden gun was filmed on the same stretch of road that both Los Pollos Hermanos truck attacks ("Bullet Points" and "Cornered") were filmed on.
- Jimmy and Kim are eating hot dogs at the "Dog House", the place where Jesse Pinkman used to sell meth before meeting Walter White.
- Chuck compares Jimmy to Svengali in his influence over Kim.
- We see FIFI, one of the last two surviving Boeing B-29 Superfortresses.
- Mike watches His Girl Friday.
- Joey Dixon: "Where the hell did you find this guy? You couldn't get a real war hero?"
- Jimmy: "Yeah, like they grow on trees. So this guy owes me. I defended him a while back when he couldn't pay."
- Joey Dixon: "Defend him for what?"
- Jimmy: "You want to be a lawyer when you grow up? Just fix the—"
- Fudge: "Public masturbation. Total bullshit."
- —Joey Diwon, Jimmy and Fudge.
- Jimmy: "You're part of the Greatest Generation. You fought the Nazis. [...] "
- Fudge: "Fought Japanese. I fought the Japanese. This machine was used in the Pacific, where the Japanese are."
- Jimmy: "Why don't you shut up and learn to take some direction?"
- Fudge: "...Japanese."
- Jimmy: "All right, fine. You fought all the...dirty...Axis Powers."
- —Jimmy and Fudge in front of Fifi.
- Chuck mentions the Community Reinvestment Act,Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 and the Sarbanes–Oxley Act.
- "Samba Dans Tes Bras" by Paris Bossa Nova
- "Why Don’t You Do It" by Little Barrie