Look ahead to Season 3 of Better Call Saul!
Gus Fring Returns!
Refresh your memory – Breaking Bad villain returns to Better Call Saul!
Read a recap on Better Call Saul's Season 2 finale.
Better Call Saul!
Need a will? Call McGill! Learn more about the series.
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that all of the security camera footage throughout the fourth season was used from an actual cheap security camera?
- ...that Hector "Tio" Salamanca was originally meant to be the main villain in seasons three and four, not Gustavo Fring?
- ...that the entire crew wore black armbands for Jonathan Banks' last day? Banks let's the viewers know in the "Insider" video that it's been an absolute pleasure being on the show and says that the last day was particularly difficult for him.