|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 83,438 edits to 1,344 articles and 5,039 files on this wiki.
What is your favorite episode of the first 3 seasons of BCS ?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that all the episode titles in season 1 of "Better Call Saul" end in the letter "O" except "". It was originally titled "Jello," but they were not allowed to use that trademarked name.
- ...that the location used for Los Pollos Hermanos in Albuquerque is actually a restaurant called Twisters? They took down all of the Breaking Bad signage after they’re done shooting, but left the portrait up behind Walter White as a fun piece of art.
- ...that Breaking Bad title sequence contains the chemical formula for methamphetamine, C10H15N, with a molecular weight of 149.24?
- ...that in the episode "", for some of the time-lapse parts that lasted about 20 seconds on screen, Aaron Paul had to do every behavior for 1 minute straight to get the lapse right?