Look ahead to Season 3 of Better Call Saul!
Gus Fring Returns!
Refresh your memory – Breaking Bad villain returns to Better Call Saul!
Read a recap on Better Call Saul's Season 2 finale.
Better Call Saul!
Need a will? Call McGill! Learn more about the series.
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that contrary to what some viewers thought, the large Denny’s sign in "Box Cutter" was not in-show advertising? Vince Gilligan said it was the closest restaurant nearby and perfect place to go for some post-homicide breakfast.
- ...that during a filming of a fight scene between Jesse Pinkman and Tuco Salamanca in the second season, Aaron Paul got a concussion?