Look ahead to Season 3 of Better Call Saul!
Gus Fring Returns!
Refresh your memory – Breaking Bad villain returns to Better Call Saul!
Read a recap on Better Call Saul's Season 2 finale.
Better Call Saul!
Need a will? Call McGill! Learn more about the series.
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that the camera operator cried shooting the final scene between Walt and Skyler, and had to take his eye off the eyepiece?
- ...that Jesse's house was sold while the show's second season was being shot; Every interior shot from season three onward was actually a set built to be slightly bigger than the real thing?