Look ahead to Season 3 of Better Call Saul!
Gus Fring Returns!
Refresh your memory – Breaking Bad villain returns to Better Call Saul!
Read a recap on Better Call Saul's Season 2 finale.
Better Call Saul!
Need a will? Call McGill! Learn more about the series.
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that the fight in "Bug" took hours to shoot, to the point where Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul were both incredibly exhausted and sore during and after it was over?
- ...that in the episode "Blood Money", Bryan Cranston made the last scene more physical than was originally scripted? This added to the degree of drama. He worked with Dean Norris and used the feeling of betrayal to play this out on screen.