|A collaborative website built by fans for the AMC television series Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.|
|Our content is up to date with the latest aired episode so beware of unwanted plot details if you are not.|
We currently have 85,752 edits to 1,403 articles and 5,264 files on this wiki.
Which story arc has interested you most during this first half of the fourth season?
We need YOUR help expanding and adding articles to the wiki!
- If you're new to Wikia, please sign up for an account to begin editing.
- If you need help, you could start with Help:Content or Help:Editing.
- Try improving the articles needing expansion by adding content.
- Check the list of wanted pages and other special pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, use the talk page for that article.
- If you need further assistance, please contact an administrator.
- ...that Peter Gould, co-creator of "Better Call Saul", has stated that the use of color will carry over to "Better Call Saul", and hinted that criminals will be adorned in hot colors while people of the law will appear more muted.
- ...that contrary to what some viewers thought, the large Denny’s sign in "" was not in-show advertising? Vince Gilligan said it was the closest restaurant nearby and perfect place to go for some post-homicide breakfast.
- ...that in the episode "", Bryan Cranston made the last scene more physical than was originally scripted? This added to the degree of drama. He worked with Dean Norris and used the feeling of betrayal to play this out on screen.
- ...that the entire crew wore black armbands for Jonathan Banks' last day on Breaking Bad? Banks let's the viewers know in the "Insider" video that it's been an absolute pleasure being on the show and says that the last day was particularly difficult for him.